Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: digital camera for microscope
From: Brigitte Gavio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:55:52 -0700

Dear collegues,

I would like to buy a digital camera for an optical
microscope, to directly take picture of the sections
of the algae. I would like to buy a good camera, with
the software that directly sends the pictures to the
computer, including the scale bar. Since on the market
there are many models with all kinds of
characteristics, I would like to know if you have any
suggestion. My budget does not go over 6,000 USD.

Thank you very much for your attention and help

Regards

Brigitte Gavio

Brigitte Gavio, Ph.D.

Departamento de Biologia
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad Nacional de Colombia -Sede de Bogotá
Calle 45 Carrera 30,  Bogotá
Colombia (South America)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: +57-1-3165000 ext. 11309 (office)