Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Flute players in the Irish Traveller community?
From: Johnson Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:41:40 +0200

Are there any active flute players from the Irish Traveller community
playing today? I don't know of any myself. There are a number of active
pipers now, Mickey Dunne, John Rooney, Larry Rooney, Johnny Purcell,
Michael Doran, Mickey Doran, Paddy Keenan, Paddy Keenan's daughter too I
believe. I asked this on the other Irish trad list the other day but
there has been no response yet.

Thomas Johnson