Help for UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Home

UCD-STAFFORDBEER  March 2007

UCD-STAFFORDBEER March 2007

Re: [SPAM] Re: SOME OBSERVATIONS AND A PLAN

Leonid Ototsky <[log in to unmask]>

leo <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:20:33 +0600

Russell,
Have found the BSC of Kaplan&Norton item in your presentation
http://www.sustainability.dpc.wa.gov.au/conferences/speakers.htm
Suppose it will be interesting for you to look at the "Viable
Scorecard" approach for Performance Measurement founded on the VSM.
(http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/viablescorecard1.pdf ),
(http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/viablescorecard2.pdf ),
(http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/vsm-scorecard.pdf ).

Leonid - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it
BTW - what about to communicate with the Eastern Australia and New
Zealand "VSM communities" ?

  26  2007 ., 14:38:53:

--
 ,
 Leonid                          mailto:[log in to unmask]