Re: [SPAM] SOME OBSERVATIONS AND A PLAN

Leonid Ototsky <[log in to unmask]>

leo <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 23 Mar 2007 23:48:13 +0500

Boris,
Your concern is close to mine ! Of course the archaic LISTSERV is
better than nothing but to make a breakthrough in the Stafford's
heritage world wide dissemination we must "to integrate" with modern
ICTs and to organize the community as the VSM.
Hope this LISTSERV activity is only a first step in the direction.

Leonid - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it

--
Ñ óâàæåíèåì,
 Leonid                          mailto:[log in to unmask]