Help for UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Archives

UCD-STAFFORDBEER@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

UCD-STAFFORDBEER Home

UCD-STAFFORDBEER  March 2007

UCD-STAFFORDBEER March 2007

Re: [SPAM] Experimenting democracy and participation

Leonid Ototsky <[log in to unmask]>

leo <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Mar 2007 00:42:58 +0500

Luc,
It is great to become preparing the next Metaphorum just after the
ending of the previous one. Some of my proposals I have expressed in the
presentation text for the St Gallen -
http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/papers/stafford_heritage21.pdf .
Suppose we must "to integrate" the Stafford's heritage with the modern
ICTs and to use the VSM approach to the community itself (see the
presentation).  Also there are some directions to develope the VSM
itself. Suppose a time for more sructural institution has come for the
"Stafford's community" to organize VSM's real "implementation
breakthrough" .

Leonid Ototsky - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it

--
С уважением,
 Leonid                          mailto:[log in to unmask]