Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Seasonal Greetings
From: Michael Guiry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:18:48 +0000

Dear Subscriber to Algae-L

A number of messages with seasonal best wishes have been submitted to
algae-l in the last 10 days, none of which have been posted. Those of you
who submitted these may be wondering why.

With nearly 2200 subscribers from over 100 countries, algae-l is very
Cosmopolitan. If all members decided to post an individual message, all of
our mail boxes would be swamped, particularly mine as I vet every message
posted, and 9 out of 10 of these are actually spam.

So, in the future I will post a single seasonal greeting on behalf of
everybody, and here it is:

On behalf on algae-l, I hope that all our subscribers enjoy the seasonal
celebrations in whatever form these take in your particular part of the
world.

Best wishes

Mike

Professor M.D. Guiry