Subject: Creating Url list in XML
From:Mike Mc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:19:10 +0000

I have installed a batch downloader (VideoGet) that is specifically for
sites listed: YouTube, Google Video, MySpace, DailyMotion,
AnimeEpisodes.net, Blennus,
DumpALink, Glumbert, Lulu TV, VSocial, PhotoBucket, Yikers, ZippyVideos and
a lot more..
The app VideoGet only caught my attention as it lists the feature to create
and save batch download lists.
But, when I went to save the list, it only lists XML format, w/ no template
or screenshot.
Can anybody please create a standard (default ) template that contains URLs
in XML format?
Thanks in advance.
Mike Mc