Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: Rejected post
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:09:30 +0000

Do. If you would like to use "Mara arís" in subject line and cc:
[log in to unmask], I'll see if it looks odd here.
On 20 Nov 2006, at 18:55, scríobh Mara:

> I can certainly understand that, but I sent this quite a few times
> with no attachments at all.  I don't think it's my computer, but it
> might be.  I'll see what happens the next time I post.
> Mara

- -
Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an
Bhóthair, Co. Átha Cliath, Éire.
* [log in to unmask] * [log in to unmask] *