Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: PhD studentship on Sulphur metabolism
From: Michael Guiry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:32:05 +0000

Dear colleagues

We are seeking strong applicants (EU or UK citizens) for a Norwich Research
Park PhD studentship on 'Sulphur metabolism in unicellular marine algae -
from biochemical pathway to climate cooling'. The details of the project and
application procedure can be found in the attached document. The deadline is
5pm Friday 15th December. I would really appreciate it if you could bring
this to the attention of any potential applicants at your
university/research institute and post a hard copy on an appropriate
noticeboard.

Many thanks for your help.
Best wishes
Gill Malin

Dr. Gill Malin
NERC Advanced Research Fellow
Laboratory for Global Marine and Atmospheric Chemistry
School of Environmental Sciences
University of East Anglia
Norwich
NR4 7TJ
U.K.
phone:   44 (0)1603 592531
fax:     44 (0)1603 507714
eMail:   [log in to unmask]
homepage: http://www.uea.ac.uk/~e061/
group page: http://www.uea.ac.uk/env/marinegas/

4th International Symposium on
Biological & Environmental Chemistry
of DMS(P) and Related Compounds.
Norwich, U.K. 2-6th May 2006.

Thanks to all participants for contributing
to an excellent meeting. We will update the
meeting site with photos etc soon!

http://lgmacweb.env.uea.ac.uk/lgmac/dmsp/