Font size

Doug Weller <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Wed, 4 Oct 2006 06:15:30 +0100

Hi,

  The font size problem is caused by Melcir, and others, posting with html turned on. Normally I can just delete it, and the fonts return to normal size, but in their case for some reason I can't. This is the main reason why people often say it is bad etiquette to use html in email.

Doug

--
Doug Weller Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Director and Moderator The Hall of Ma'at http://www.thehallofmaat.com