Mel's font

Shae <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:45:29 +0100

Dear Mel

Vicki has already asked you to change your font size to one that we can all
read without strain. You may or may not have something of interest to say
but I'll never know because it's too much trouble for me to read your
messages. I shall continue to delete all your messages, un-read, until I can
read them easily.
Shae