Re: how to present evidence on Celtic-L

Raimund Karl <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Sat, 7 Oct 2006 20:11:52 +0100

Hi,

> Speaking of Ray's letter, a portion of it is actually an excellent
> lesson on citing sources,

Thanks. I've been using very similar words several times in the last week,
and will be using them again several times next week - it's week 1 and 2,
and there are loads of freshers around, who need a half-decent induction to
referencing. Hopefully, what I'm giving them (which is more extensive than
the short summary I posted to the list) does the trick...

> and I've saved a bit out to use with my English students, but will ask his
> permission, of course (and will give him credit for the material).

You're welcome to use it.

All the best,

RAY

PD Mag.Dr. Raimund KARL FSA(Scot) MIFA
University of Wales Bangor, Dept. of History and Welsh History
Ogwen Building, Siliwen Road, Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2DG
Email: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
Mobile: (+44 7970) 993891
Tel/AM/Fax: (+44 1248) 353138
Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi,
gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig
gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y
neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar
unwaith a dilwch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi,
rhaid i chi beidio defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a
gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i
hanfonodd yn unig ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn
Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor yn gwarantu
bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu
100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn
nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract
rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa
Cyllid Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor. www.bangor.ac.uk
This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you
must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this
email. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do
not necessarily represent those of the University of Wales, Bangor.
The University of Wales, Bangor does not guarantee that this email or
any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless
expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is
not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised
signatories is available from the University of Wales, Bangor Finance
Office. www.bangor.ac.uk