Re: The Bagpipes Go To The Movies (Off -Topic)

"vickicohen.shaw" <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:54:32 -0500

Horror of horrors! I spelled pursuit persuit. I, a former spelling bee champion, should be hung from the rafters!
Vicki

Man's Love is of man's life a thing apart, 'Tis a woman's whole existence."
Lord Byron

We come spinning out of nothingness scattering stars, the stars form a circle, and in the center we dance.
Rumi

http://www.geocities.com/omygoddess_soaps/