Subject: Re: <listowner> New Co-Owner
From: Tearlach Roibeard Luder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:39:24 -0500

Excellent addition!

Trl

Date:    Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:16:21 +0100
From:    Raimund Karl <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: <listowner> New Co-Owner

Dear all,

following my request for help with list ownership/moderation last week,
Stiof MacAmhalghaidh has thankfully volunteered to assist me. I=92ve now =
put his address into the list header as an additional co-owner. We will, =
from now on, manage the list together, so please take his requests as =
seriously as you have always taken mine.
Should anyone have a problem with this, please feel free to volunteer = for
co-ownership as well. A third co-owner wouldn't hurt either, and it's =
rarely a lot of work.

Thanks,

RAY