UCD-STAFFORDBEER October 2006

Re: Anouncement

Roger Harnden <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:47:34 +0100

St Gallen is approximately one hour by road or rail from Zurich. Zurich
airport is outside the city itself, but very very accessible by road and
rail to everywhere in Switzerland.

I believe that last time I went was by Ryannair from Manchester.

We will find out further details of planes, rail etc shortly, and distribute
the info.

Roger