Help for DUBLINICA Archives

Subject: Re: The 2nd DublinICA Day!!! Thursday October 12th 4pm - 7pm - UCD Eng326
From: Derry Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:07:58 +0100

Hi Matt,

hope all is well, I have the m-box in if you want to update protools.
Also there is a seminar on sound source separation in Dublin this Thursday which I want to attend - see below, it requires an overnight stay,
so if you are around at some stage I can get the forms signed off and drop the m-box down to you