Subject: Re: awakenings
From: John Birtwistle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 8 Oct 2006 22:51:32 +0100

The hound has bitten me for mis-spelling his name: Fionn Mac Cumhaill is his
preferred spelling and raw small children his preferred diet!

John Birtwistle
3 Nothe Parade
Weymouth DT4 8TX
01305 783439

As I strolled with my faithful hound (Fionn MacCumhall) I saw the children
of the goddess dancing in the evening light.  A sure sign!