CELTIC-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CELTIC-L Home

CELTIC-L  October 2006

CELTIC-L October 2006

Re: <listowner> comments, was Re: celtic triple goddess paradigm

William Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Fri, 6 Oct 2006 11:21:08 -0400

Very well put, Ray and thank you! It has been difficult to keep from responding, not wanting to inflame, and not wanting to make 'ad hominem' comments, but I would have suggested that all of Mel and Vyvyan's and some responding postings could have been better carried on in private e-mails between themselves, ESPECIALLY as they have yet to accept the basic conditions you have articulated. I would reiterate these for the record as:

Topics strictly related to Celtic arts and cultures and languages
Facts expressed as facts to be substantiated by sources;
Personal opinions identified as such, (likewise conjectures, tangents, and  beliefs)

And one that Mel has not apparently read, or has not understood, or chooses to ignore:

NO HTML, all submissions to be sent in plain text.

It couldn't be much simpler, and I would rather not see another email sent in HTML by anyone, so my vote is filter it for us if you can.