CELTIC-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CELTIC-L Home

CELTIC-L  October 2006

CELTIC-L October 2006

Re: The Bagpipes Go To The Movies (Off -Topic)

"vickicohen.shaw" <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:17:02 -0500

Well, I have to say this is a stellar group of people.  So much help and so many suggestions.  Thanks, Jim, I will look into your suggestions.
Vicki