Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Where to get nutritional analysis for marine algae?

Christine Steinke <[log in to unmask]>

Christine Steinke <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:55:14 +0100

My company is looking for a place that can do a nutritional analysis,
proximate analysis etc. on our marine algae products in Southern California.
 We primarily grow Gracilaria for aquariums and for "ogo", for sushi
markets. We are hoping to find a local company (California) so if anyone
knows of a good one I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Christine