Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: New Editor - JPhycol
From: Morgan Vis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:47:48 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Dr. Robert Sheath will be assuming the duties
of Editor of the Journal of Phycology, beginning Sept. 1st. The new
editorial assistant is Heather Brashear. Contact information is as follows:

Journal of Phycology Editorial Office
Department of Biological Sciences
Science Hall 2, Room 129
California State University San Marcos
333 South Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, California 92096-0001, USA
Phone: 760-750-8323
Fax: 760-750-3063
email: [log in to unmask]

Manuscripts should still be submitted through Manuscript Central:
<http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jpy>.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Pat Wheeler and
Chris LeBoeuf for their dedication as Editor and as editorial assistant for
the past 5 years.

Cheers,

Morgan L. Vis
President, Phycological Society of America
Associate Professor
Dept. of Environmental & Plant Biology
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701