Subject: Using XSLT to make a CSV file
From: Jonathan Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 Jul 2006 12:38:45 -0600

I have been trying to figure out how to make this FileMaker Pro XSLT file
work to make a CSV file:

It is currently close to  what I need but there are problems.  It will put
a comma (&#44;) after ever column title, which is what I want, but it also
puts one after the last title, which I do not want.  It will do the same
with every field in each row.  A comma after each, good, a comma after the
last field in each row, bad.

I also need to encapsulate each field in double-quotes while also escaping
existing double-quotes that are in the field contents.

To do the encapsulation I think I can just change this:

<xsl:value-of select="."/>
<xsl:text>&#44;</xsl:text> this:

<xsl:value-of select="."/>

But then how to lose the comma from the last field and escape the double
quotes in the field contents?