Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Sengoídelc
From: David Stifter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:56:21 +0200

Patrick Zecher wrote:

> Sure it is actually available? On the Syracus-Website it is quite a
> long time and I'm not sure if it has been already printed.

I received my own first copy of the book yesterday, so it has been
printed already. But maybe it will still take a few days until full
delivery is achieved.

> And -as I know a bit of the book- thanks, too, David.

Thanks a lot, Patzi. I hope that other users will also find it
useful.

> Dennis King wrote:
> > David Stifter's _Sengoídelc: Old Irish for Beginners_ is now in
> > print and available for purchase from Syracuse University Press:
> >
> > http://www.syracuseuniversitypress.syr.edu/spring-2006/sengoidelc.ht
> > ml

I don't want to advertise for any particular company, but let me just
note that there are certain book-selling sites on the internet where
you can get the book at a considerably reduced price.

David