Subject: Re: Date that type! Type that date!
From: "Kristin.Dooley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 May 2006 15:06:26 -0500

Exocet needs to be in there for one of those years. To me it seems stuck
in that 80s sort of period.

Also there was a period in the late 80s early 90s when every ad seemed
to set in Future Extrabold Condensed (display) and Century Old Style
with everything kerned so tight the sun would not shine!

Kristin