UCD-STAFFORDBEER May 2006

Fw: [SPAM] Re: Around the Metaphorum

Paul Stokes <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 May 2006 19:03:29 +0100

Angela,
Thanks for your detailed reply !
Suppose many of my questions and proposals are taken away thanks to the
Jose's
Colleborations Net Portal. It is a good starting place for world wide
communications. And a good starting point for further development.
I have put the Metaphorum-2005 page on it already and an abstract
about NIS project of the SIM chair of the MIPT -
http://www.redesdecolaboracion.org/Index.php?MOD=Recursos&SUBMOD=&OP=10&SUBOP=L&INST=MIPT
(to activate the URLs you must click a button on the right of the NUEVO
button (Enter)).
Also I want "to open" some subnets under the Metaphorum Net.
One is about using the VSM foundation for moderen management and IT
technologies (BSC, TOC, BAM, "lean production" etc). They are too
empirical now ! I want to call this subnet something like "The VSM as
Upper Ontology" - please glad to look at another titles !
Suppose it will be a good implementation of Stafford's heritage.
What about a development of the VSM itself I have indicated some directions
in the
last part of my paper "To keep abreast of the 21st Century" -
http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm
Suppose such type developments could be topics of one more "subnet" of the
Metaphorum Net.

Best, Leonid - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it

BTW I have two new correspondents around Stafford Beer (John Earls
from Peru - http://macareo.pucp.edu.pe/~jearls/curriculumVitae.htm and
German Bula from Colombia - http://itsy.co.uk/archive/sisn/Member/German.htm
.
I'll send them info about the mailing list and the Collaborative Nets

  25  2006 ., 0:31:11: