Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: Belenos
From: Marion Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:01:27 +0100

What I might probably have added yesterday (doing that now), is that we
have another discussion list for less academic discussions, namely,
[log in to unmask], which has about twice as many subscribers
as OLD-IRISH-L, and that many people feel better going with both lists
and enjoying both, largely depending on how they feel that day.

To subscribe to CELTIC-L,

just send the following one-line msg:

SUBSCRIBE CELTIC-L Your Name

to the following address:

There is no need to include your e-mail address in the body of your msg
(only your real name), because our systems here will extract that info
from the headers of your mail msg to [log in to unmask]

All the best,
mg
--

Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)