Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Come west along the road
From: Mark Pippenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Mar 2006 05:57:15 -0500

I think a couple of others mentioned, you can order it direct from
RTE.  Just go to and on the first page there is a
link on the right-hand side for "RTE Shop" (at the moment they're
touting their documentary on Charlie Haughey).  Click on the DVD tab,
then look under "Education"  (not "Music"--I couldn't find it under
what I thought would be the correct classification, but there it is
under "Education").