Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Orders must be obeyed without....etc
From: Cliff Abrams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:11:04 -0800

Jim,

Could you be more specific as to what the "Comhaltas
style" sounds like (or the context in which it
happens, if that's the top criterion) and how it
differs from the real thing? Thanks.

C.

"There is an identifiable Comhaltas style of singing
which, to my ear has very little to do with
traditional singing as I know it - but I suppose
it wins competitions."