Subject: Typeface search
From: George Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:05:43 +0000

Hi there,

I am looking for an appropriate typeface that allows for many words per
line. I understand this is quite a broad question and much of it
depends on how I use it but I need to find a sans serif font which is
quite economical when used for large amounts of body text within a

An example would be the typeface that was designed for the Yellow pages
(UK). Designed so that more information could fit on one page.

Any help would be great,

George Adams