Subject: Typeface search
From: George Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:05:43 +0000

Hi there,

I am looking for an appropriate typeface that allows for many words per
line. I understand this is quite a broad question and much of it
depends on how I use it but I need to find a sans serif font which is
quite economical when used for large amounts of body text within a
publication.

An example would be the typeface that was designed for the Yellow pages
(UK). Designed so that more information could fit on one page.

Any help would be great,

Thanks

George Adams