Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: B Fingal Rónáin 42-43
From: Janet Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:14:22 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Liz Gabay"

Here's a friendly reminder to those who are interested in Fingal
Rónáin.  I posted this sentence five days ago.  I'm starting to wonder if
there's still enough interest to continue this thread.

Hi Liz, I can't help with the translation but am trying to place the
genealogy. If I am correct Mael Fogartaig would be the uncle of Ronan. Still
watching for more clues to firm it up.

Janet