Subject: Fax your TD...
From: Martin Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:37:12 +0000

In the UK, we've had a nice service for a while now that lets you fax
your elected representatives, complete with a nifty address lookup in
case you don't know who they are.

A good friend of mine:
has recently moved to/back to Cork, and is in the midst of setting up
something very similar for Ireland:

Here's the in-progress prototype:
(it's being built one county at a time, as sourcing the address data
and mapping it accurately to political boundaries is a bit of a

An tImeall has commentary in Gaeilge:
(incidentally, anyone with a translation for the not-Gaeilge-enabled
Mr Handelaar would be very welcome).

 > Spammers: Send me email -> [log in to unmask] to train my filter
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website: