Subject: Re: Private sale of SGML books
From: "G. Ken Holman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:04:36 -0500

At 2005-11-08 20:53 +0000, Peter Flynn wrote:
>Anyone going to Atlanta next week? I can't make it this year,
>unfortunately.

We'll miss you Peter.

I'm lucky to be going, but I'll be busy when I'm there ... I'm the
secretariat manager at the ISO meetings Sat/Sun and Wed, attending
the conference, writing up three posters, chairing two sessions, and
I get to be on the dais with Wendell on Thursday.

I'm also on the exhibit floor hawking my consulting services and my
upcoming publicly-subscribed hands-on XSLT and XSL-FO training
courses in Denver Colorado the week of March 13-17, 2006.  Planning
an email announcement probably on Friday with more details.

Lots to do!  See you next time, Peter!

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:  Denver,CO March 13-17,2006
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:[log in to unmask]