Re: best design schools around the world

dglover <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Nov 2005 21:58:47 -0800

Art Center has a number of typography classes available. They have a
large number of Vandercook proof presses and Gerald Lange teaching the
finer points of typography. He is a great teacher and can be an old
curmudgeon at times which encourages stories about him.

Kitty Maryatt teaches a wonderful typography and book design program at
the Claremont Colleges.

I think it is the teachers and not the school you should pay attention