Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Invited speakers

"Dr. Mostafa Mohamed El-Sheekh" <[log in to unmask]>

Dr. Mostafa Mohamed El-Sheekh

Mon, 7 Nov 2005 23:21:57 +0200

TEXT/PLAIN

Dear List ,
   Our university is organizing the first international environmental
forum (A new strategy for developing communities and environment)
We are inviting two speakers and we will provide full board and flight
tickets and also social programe. Please visit the home page of the forum
and if you interested in one of the topics of the conference please let me
know and we will send invitation andfull support for two professors from
abroad. The home page
http://www.fief.tanta.edu.eg/environment_en/index.htm