Subject: Dissertation Help
From: George Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 5 Oct 2005 12:37:19 +0100

Hi,
I am a student at Nottingham Trent University, England and I am currently researching into my
dissertation. My title is:

 "Was the Guilder a better representation of the Dutch as a designing nation than the Euro was
today?"

I have read previous discussions on the Euro from this site a couple of years back. Mainly dealing
with the issue of the symbol and its design.
I was hoping one of you may be able to point me in the right direction of anthing that you feel
may be useful. Perhaps an article on the importance of typography within currency design or
anything relating to the designers of these currencies.
Any kind of help would be gratefully appreciated!
Thanks again

George