Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: New edition of Gaelic Verbs!! (further info)
From: Gaynor Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:01:36 +0100

Hai Nanag,
It's disappointing that more people haven't responded
to my suggestion.  I e-mailed the publishers
expressing my disappointment that Colin's book has
been delayed and pleading for its publication.  Why
don't you and everyone else who would like to have the
book do the same? (Or perhaps they have?) Of course,
I've no idea what the publishers' problem is, but one
never knows, it might help :-)
Gaynor