Help for ENUM-353-IG Archives

ENUM-353-IG Archives

Subject: Re: Preparations for first PAB meeting
From: Pat Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:38:33 +0100

I think your agenda items are fine Niall, so ComReg supports them.
"establish a work plan" is a major task that covers all the basic or
functional work to be done, so it might be worth breaking that item down
further into a few major sub-headings when producing the final agenda.

Desiree's suggestions for the charter seem like good no-nonsense stuff
and her offer to manage the collation of info is a positive step.

Concerning the secretary/minute taker, can I suggest that if volunteers
are slow, you devolve that on a meeting-by-meeting basis i.e. you
nominate someone (selected in rotation, per meeting) from those in
attendance. While that isn't the most efficient mechanism it is
democratic and ensures those attending are prepared to work.

Regards
______________________________________
Pat Walsh
Numbering Officer

Commission for Communications Regulation
Abbey Court  Irish Life Centre  Lower Abbey Street  Dublin 1  Ireland
Telephone: +353 1 804 9690
Fax : +353 1 804 9671
Email: [log in to unmask]
Visit our new consumer website at http://www.askcomreg.ie

email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.