Help for IBN-L Archives

IBN-L Archives

Subject: Re: IR300 Club ?
From: Eugene Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:21:35 +0000

Hi,

OK, let's imagine there was an Irish300 Club  - what would people want it to
do ?
Monthly / quarterly magazine ?
ID articles ?
Photos ?
Trip reports ?
How much would you be prepared to pay to have one or more people taking care
of all the admin / editorial duties ? E20 ?   E50?

Let's hear some suggestions please !

All the best,

Eugene