Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: [g4u] Ceist air abairt
From: Deborah White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Feb 2005 15:25:55 -0800

A Chŕirdean,

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, if I say that I'm not too sure
about the Gaelic or the translation that I found on the Internet for
"Smeňrach Chlann Domhnaill". Does anyone have the Gaelic w/translation that
you could pass on to me (I'd do the translation myself, but there are many,
many verses, and I need to have the material for a class shortly).

Móran taing a rithist!

Gobnait