Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: References of transgenic algae
From: Tatsuo Nakamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:56:04 +0000

Dear members:

I have been unable to obtain these references through my normal channels, so I
decided to ask for help via the list. I would appreciate it if anyone could kindly send
me the copies.

Qin S, Jiang P, Li X, Tseng CK, The expression of lacZ in regenerated sporophytes
of parthenogenetic Laminaria japonica. (1998) Proceedings of the 2nd Asia-Pacific
Marine Biotechnology Conference and the 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Algal
Biotechnology, 205-208.

Qin S, Wu J, Wang X, Li X, Jigna P, Tseng CK, The expression of foreign genes in
Laminaria japonica (Phaeophyta). (1998) The Marine Biology of the South China
Sea. In Morton, B. (ed), Hong Kong university Press, Hong Kong, 209-217.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
Nakamura

Tatsuo NAKAMURA, Ph.D