Re: Bayreuth on type hatred

Curtis Clark <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Oct 2004 07:50:29 -0700

on 2004-10-05 00:17 Thierry Bouche wrote:
> Still looking where that somewhere would be concerning Melior...

I used to use the Bitstream Zapf-approved knockoff in place of TNR for
ordinary word processing. If you were on a desert island and only had
Melior and TNR, which would you use for the distress message?

> And Eurostile, andc.

Logo in the upper left of http://www.csupomona.edu/~iit/ (no, I didn't
do it). Not that I'd want to set text in it, mind you.

--
Curtis Clark http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/
Web Coordinator, Cal Poly Pomona +1 909 979 6371