Subject: Re: Celtic 'Welsh foot'
From: "Edward V. Foreman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:58:32 -0500

         I'm afraid there is significant evidence that the present
"Glastonbury" site is an 11th or 12th century monkish invention, along with
the "tomb" of Arthur there.
         At the time that Joseph might have come to Britain Glastonbury was
just a hill.
         An interesting and provocative cite is "The Holy Kingdom," Adrian
Gilbert, Bantam 1998.
         The basic problem as always is documentation of one sort or another.
         Ed