Subject: Re: Celtic deities
From: vicki shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:02:35 -0400

Hello steve and/or Mary,
I just googled Well of Segais and got a fount of sites!  I will try to link
them to you from the sites themselves.
vicki
please tell me if you get them

The Tao has no expectations. The Tao demands nothing of others. The Tao does
not speak. The Tao does not blame. The Tao does not take sides. The Tao is
not Jewish.

Beware of a pious fool, and of a wise sinner.

- Ibn Gabirol, "Mibhar HaPeninim"