Subject: Re: Severed head
From: vicki shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 9 Oct 2004 13:28:57 -0400

I am sure one of the many eggheads on this list will answer it for you!  It
is beyond the pale of my knowledge, but I will be interested to read.
Vicki
Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony of Smoking Rocks
East Kingdom

Teach your tongue to say, "I do not know," lest you be led to lie.

- Babylonian Talmud, "Berakhot 4a"

"Some have fallen from being princes of this land to be prisoners in this
place [Tower of London].  I am raised from being a prisoner in this place to
be a prince of this land.  That dejection was a work of God's justice.  This
advancement is a work of His mercy."
Elizabeth I