Subject: ATM Deluxe 4.0 & Win98
From: Rodger Whitlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Sep 2004 07:38:44 -700

I've moved a few years forward into the distant past with the
acquisition of a PC running Windows 98. Win 98 is desirable as the
last version of Windows that would run 16-bit software developed for
Win3.1 -- and I have a lot of 16-bit software I wouldn't care to
replace.

I have a copy of ATM Deluxe 4.0 and wonder if it is compatible with
Win98. The box says Win95 & Win NT.

Comments?

--
Rodger Whitlock