Help for OLD-IRISH-L Archives

OLD-IRISH-L Archives

Subject: Re: bibliography
From: Sarah Sheehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:41:40 -0400

Hi Fhiona,

I special-ordered my Dictionary of the Irish Language and Thurneysen's
Grammar through the University of Toronto Bookstore
(, so they do have a record of ordering those
titles.  They'll ship to Alberta too, I think.

I believe Books for Scholars often has a markup (plus you'd be stuck with
paying duty)

- Sarah

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
e-mail and attachments.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.