Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: email address required
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:57:11 -0300

I am attending the Annual Meeting of the Phycological Society of America until August 12, 2004. I will answer your email (somewhere in the big pile!) on my return.
In case of urgency, please contact Colette Keith, the Secretary of the Biology Department, at 506-648-5525 or [log in to unmask]
All the best,
Thierry Chopin