Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: corallina coulture
From: Federica Ragazzola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:11:33 +0200

Dear all,
 I am a PhD student working on corallinales.
I would like to start some coltures of lithophyllum and corallina sp.
 Do you have any information on them?  Any advice or suggestion will be
best regards,
Federica Ragazzola

Tiscali ADSL libera la velocita'!
Attiva Senza Canone entro il 21 giugno: navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora per i primi
3 mesi,se scegli il modem e' tuo in comodato gratuito e in piu' hai gratis
SuperMail per 12 mesi. Non aspettare, attivala subito!

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text or by accessing If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner. More information and an archive of messages since 1995 can be found at