Subject: Re: FWD: H-SAE: World Utopian Competition
From: John Cann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:25:06 -0800

i'm not going to enter the feud of whether or not feuding was
acceptable.  but i would like to point out the jump in verb tense in
your response;
46FORTIN: [snip] with feuding as an acceptable form of dispute
resolution [snip]
Carmel: [snip]"Feuding" was an acceptable form of resolution? [snip]

the original declaration suggests that argueing/fighting should be
allowed in my Celtic Utopian Flat.  which i'm going to have stand by as
unacceptable, because if you look at my earlier post such an allowance
would give rise to the possibility that at some point i may not be
right.  in my place things go one way, peacefully - if you want to
disagree we can go to the pub.
how this discussion went from how a Celtic Utopia might look like a cool
party at my place to violent Irish archeology is making me scratch my
head.

John