Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Need help acquiring a few pacific red algae
From: Nick Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:28:14 +0000

Dear Christopher

I am interested to know how you are investigating the anti-viral properties of
algae.  Is it a clinical trial?  What is the power of your trial and the size
of the effect you are expecting.  Are you working on a power of 0.8 or 0.9?
Do you think 0.05 is fair enough or 0.01 is the best measure.

Regards

Nick Osborne

--
This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text or by accessing http://listserv.heanet.ie. If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner. More information and an archive of messages since 1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l